Who We Are
Welcome to Ashford and St. Peters Specialist Weight Management Services. We provide a comprehensive surgical and medical service for patients from across the UK who are overweight, have medical problems and need to lose weight to improve their health. Our primary objective is to make our patients healthy.
Our multi-disciplinary approach will ensure that you are consistently supported throughout your treatment with us, and that you can access the right advice and support at the right time. All our treatments adhere strictly to the latest guidance provided by the National Institute of Clinical Excellence, NICE.
Within our service you will have access to a Dietitian, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Physician and Surgeon.
Let us help you to lose weight and become the person you want to be.
Bariatric Co-ordinator: 01932 726153
Email: Specialist Weight Management Service (SWMS) at email@example.com
After each Education Session we ask for feedback so that we can improve each session and tailor the session to our patients. Here is a selection of the feedback we have recieved:
“This will be my last visit to the specialist weight management education sessions and they have really helped me lose nearly 5 stone in the last 6 months. I would like to thank Claire and Elaine for all their dedication and good work with all the sessions I have attended.”
“With your and your colleagues help and encouragement I have now lost almost 24kg since 05 January 2015 so exceeding the 5% target weight loss I was set. THANK YOU”
General feedback from our latest sessions
- Have learnt so much and can go forward and do things knowing it’s correct
- A few people said they enjoy group set up; learning with others in same situation
- Well done to the team for a very educational morning
- I am glad I came, it has made me realise that my bad food choices are affecting my health
- Have loved all courses – will miss coming
- All speakers are wonderful
- Very helpful
- Sensible advice given in a friendly, easy to understand way
- Extremely useful
- Was easy to participate
- Liked the ideas about keeping diets interesting
- The quiz pointed out that I don’t know as much as I thought