Dates (all sessions 1pm – 1.45pm)
19th October, 2nd, 16th November and 14th December
Topics to include:
Surgical Hot Clinics
Childhood Respiratory Infections
Please note that some sessions, dates and topics may be changed due to system demands, and speaker availability. Please check the GP resource centre for up to date information.
Register for the Webinar Series
Tuesdays, 1pm – 2pm |June: 8th, 15th and 22nd | July: 6th,
Topics to include:
- Tuesday 8th June 1pm-2pm – Rheumatology – inflammatory arthritis pathway
- Tuesday 15th June 1pm-2pm –Stroke Services
- Tuesday 22nd June 1pm-2pm –topic Urology – emergency presentations of common urological conditions
- Tuesday 6th July 1pm-2pm – Cardiology
If there are topics that you would like to be considered please email email@example.com
Download the PDF and share with colleagues.
Access previous webinar recordings and slides:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the password and slides. Please include your nhs.net email address, your role and your practice / organisation. If you require a certificate as confirmation of attendance please email email@example.com with the detail of which webinar you attended and we will send you a certificate of attendance.
This series is hosted by Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in partnership with Primary Care. Supported by Alliance for Better Care.
Gynaecology, PCOS and Best Use of Ultrasound scanning
Dermatology – use of A&G and pathways:
Gastroenterology – Dietetic led services and coeliac disease
Inflammatory bowel disease
surrey prescribing advisory database information
Surgical Site Infections – diagnosis, treatment and reporting
Link to Microguide on the applications tab for antibiotic prescribing guidance
• Operating model and implementation
• Winter planning
• Services update
• Identifying and managing Covid-19 in the winter months
• Long term symptoms in Covid-19 patients
• Covid-19 or respiratory?
• Presentation of Covid-19 in specific groups e.g. elderly/children
- Dr Nicki Mantel-Cooper – Medical Director NICS
- Wendy Pulling – Matron AMU/AECU
- New Normal Plan for MSK physio dept
- First Contact Practitioner (FCP) Service
- MSK patient pathways
- Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) Pilot
- Patient Initiated Follow-up (PIFU)
- Trend, Findings & Actions Taken by the Trust to Manage Cancer Services During COVID-19”.
- Colorectal pathway update
- Use of FIT testing for the TWR pathway
- Prostate cancer referrals
- Use of PSA
- Haematuria Service
Covid Response and Recovery overview