Welcome to the Ashford and St. Peter’s Service Directory
Working with the Local Healthcare Community
These currently include Woking Community Hospital, Heart of Hounslow, and Cobham Day Surgery Unit, and the Trust is keen to work with GPs and other stakeholders to identify and provide services in other locations which may be of benefit to the local community.
The Trust is working in partnership with the local commissioning groups to develop clinical pathways which support and address the changing needs of the local population. The clinical pathways will enable referrers to select the most appropriate pathway for their patients, ensuring efficient and effective care for patients through access to the right clinical teams first time.
The Trust serves a population in north west Surrey and outer south west London and also provides services to non-local users, due to the proximity of Heathrow airport, the M25, M3 and M4 and local trunk roads.
Specialist services are provided in:
- Bariatric surgery.
- Vascular surgery and Cardiology for patients across the country.
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St. Peter’s Hospital provides 8 ITU cots, 4 high dependency cots and 12 special care cots within the unit, and is able to provide care to 95% of babies born in West Surrey requiring this level of care, as well as for babies from further afield.
Throughout the text, you will find the following abbreviations:
- ASH – Ashford Hospital
- COB – Cobham Day Surgery
- HOH – Heart of Hounslow
- SPH – St. Peter’s Hospital
- TED – Teddington Memorial Hospital
- WAL – Walton Community Hospital
- WBHC – West Byfleet Health Centre
- WCH – Woking Community Hospital
Please assume that clinics run weekly unless otherwise specified.
For more information about the Trust, please visit our main website at: www.asph.nhs.uk.
GPs only: If you have problems accessing services at the Trust or have any general questions or queries, please contact Debbie Beesley or Emma Jackson on:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org