About the Department
An outpatient service is provided for adults and children with voice difficulties following a referral and clinical opinion from ENT.
Please note, adult community Speech and Language Therapy services are provided by Virgin Health.
Tel: 01483 782177
Speech Therapy Department (Adults)
Ground Floor, Farnham Hospital, Hale Road,
Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QL
- Assessment and therapy is provided for adults with communication difficulties caused by acquired neurological conditions.
- Assessment and advice is provided for people with swallowing difficulties, including specialist swallowing assessments e.g. videofluoroscopy
- Support and advice provided to carers of those affected by swallowing/communication difficulties.
- Training and advice for staff working with people affected by neurological problems.
- Assessment for communication aids.
- Discharge planning and handover to community services.
- Ciara Tilley
Therapy Lead for Dietetics & Speech and Language Therapy
- Caroline Goodger
Clinical Lead for Inpatient Dietetics & Speech and Language Therapy Services
- Sarah Havard
Clinical Lead for Outpatient Dietetics & Speech and Language Therapy Services